Author Topic: Things that piss you off  (Read 35431 times)

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • MSN Messenger - mikegoodwin@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 10:10:57 PM »
Andrew doesn't your family hail from the wonderful Maretimes...... At least the flat-landers have agriculture, you people out East had fish, but squandered it, and now want more money to fix your crumbling region, sink into the ocean, open your mouths and enjoy the view from the bottom. :poke:

Now for my bitch. I hate morbidly fat people that say they have "fat genes", your fat jeans are the size 80 levi's your kids use for tents on the weekend. If you didn't supersize and king size everything you wouldn't be huge.. And on that same note, if your fat and you want to diet. Eating 15 low fat, low calorie bars in one sitting is still going to keep your thighs rubbing together. It's called self control. JUST DON'T EAT SO MUCH YOU FAT BASTARDS!

Only Jack Van Impe can save us now... PRAISE HIM!

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 10:32:50 PM »
Touche Mike, touche.  I love how this is turning into a bash fat people topic.

While we are at it, what about all those damn fad diets they are always heralding?  "Oh if I don't eat (fill in random single food or food group of your choice) I will lose weight and not be completely disgusting".  Wrong!

If you hopped on a fucking treadmill for once you might have a chance...but probably not.  Safer bet would be to play in traffic and stop bothering me.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • MSN Messenger - mikegoodwin@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 10:43:15 PM »
Here's one that really pisses me off, and  will undoubtly piss off some others. Religion and more specifically, Jahova's witnesses ( I hope I spelt it wrong). They come to my door every Saturday and stand there till it's answered. Every week we tell them to leave and yet, with fanatic like resiliance they keep coming back, just in case over the course of the week we have decided to join.. Take your inverted nipples and your doom saying pamphlets and get off my steps.

I rewrote this whole thing to just deal with the Jahov's. Don't get me started on anyone else!
Only Jack Van Impe can save us now... PRAISE HIM!

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • MSN Messenger - ryankeirstead@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 09:02:04 PM »
Well I guess that I should get in on this bitching session.  

First off, people that bitch about the weather when there is nothing at all to bitch about. Yesterday on the train some old hag was complaining that the forecast was for 14 degrees, and she thought that it was only 10 degrees.  Excuse me?? Is this a problem for November 21st in Calgary?? I think not.  I felt like turning around and just losing it... "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT FUCKING DAY OF THE YEAR IT IS AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING THAT IT IS 10 DEGREES?!?!?!?"  

So there is rant #1, rant #2 to commence shortly.
MW2!

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 09:08:15 PM »
Okay, so bitch #2.  

People that light up there damn cigarettes while walking across the bridge over Crowchild to get to U of C. Excuse me, but I don't need a dose of second hand filth to fill my lungs first thing in the morning. I had enough of that in grade 10 while walking through the side doors at Beaverbrook, I don't need some ignorant asshole to continue the destruction of my healthy lungs.  All you have to do is wait 1 minute until you get across the bridge and down the stairs, then you can smoke all you want.  Next time I see/smell/choke from someone doing that I swear I am going to toss the pathetic waste of space they call their body over the edge and into the rampant traffic below.

I feel much better, I think I enjoy this thread.  A hand goes out to my brother for starting this free stress release session.
MW2!

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2005, 09:14:08 PM »
Ah yes. While I'm in the wasting time at school mode, I may as well continue to vent.

How about people that feel the need to slow down on Deerfoot for NO REASON AT ALL, only to hold up endless amount of traffic.  For instance, I was in first gear for 10 minutes on Deerfoot the other day, only to have the wall of traffic suddenly clear. Why were we held up you ask?? I have no idea.  No accident, no police, no sun, nadda.  Just a bunch of people felt like slowing down, and voila!! A traffic jam!! And then to cap it all off, I had the distinct pleasure of driving 90 km/h the rest of the way just because no one felt like speeding up.  The police say they are going to start giving out more tickets and fines and such, so I suggest they start with the dumbasses that drive TOO DAMN SLOW!!!! Let's try and avoid getting rear ended again because the dipshit ahead of me hits his breaks shall we??
MW2!

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 06:38:37 AM »
Well no one else posted today, so I shall just be the community post whore. I gotta take what I can get right? heh

I think I willl begin with c-train rants now. I think I could post a few of these, so let's start with hygene. Nothing is worse then being on a crowded, hot and stuffy train and having an overweight (there we go with the fat person cracks again)  ogre step up right beside you and lift his/her arm to hold onto the handle and expose their sweaty pit stains to you.  My god people, I think a pre-requisite for going out in public should be basic hygene. The smell of your bodily emissions is just too much for the rest of us commuters to take. Do us, and yourself, a favour and walk to your next destination to lose a few pounds. Maybe then you'll be able to control that putrid smell that you must think is pleasant, how else could you live with yourself?

:hug: this smilie is solely for the purpose of stealing it for msn, I certainly would not hug someone that smells like the person that sat beside me today... Do we have any puking smilies??
MW2!

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 11:34:16 PM »
I just realized another when I flicked by that tabloid garbage know as Entertainment Tonight on TV... hey that’s another thing I hate... before I even got to my original topic.  

Gossip mags and shows... what a waste of time!  I hate people whose only knowledge of the outside world is derived from People and Star.  I'm sure there's something more important happening in the world than what dress that that slut Paris Hiltion wore out to the bar the night before or how Hillary Duff's new teeth make her look like a horse.

Anyways, my original rant was about Scientology... and Tom Cruse because I just don't like him or his stupid face.  

I can't belive that a religion that was founded by a frickin science fiction writer has sucked in so many idiots.  He was not a nuclear physicist or even a graduate of a legitimate university as he claimed. He was a bigamist and a hardcore drug abuser.

They claim their religion is based in science... well the last time I checked science never showed that there was a race of aliens shipped to earth by an evil galactic emperor named Xenu way before humans were around.  I'm not making any of this up by the way!!!  Then Xenu enslaved the aliens using his evil psychic influence before slaughtering them all.  Now hundreds of these alien sprits called thetans infect every human and only scientology has the way to rid ourselves of these thetans and let us achieve our god-like natural powers. Yaaaaa... uh huh... Let's all get on the train to fucking quackville.

Now i'm not exactly a fan of most religions but Scientology just seems to be especially fucked up, especially considering how much money you have to give to the cult and how they control everything you think or do.

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2005, 12:32:54 AM »
*edited due to new situations*  

And now for another C-train rant.  This one actually is not so much of a rant, as it is funny.  I guess the rant part would be those annoying little shits that feel the need to blast their music as loud as possible while sitting beside you.  Excuse me, but I don't need to listen to Eminem trash gay people while I'm trying to study for my Multiple Regression test...  However, on the flip side, I do love the people who play the most embarrassing music for us all to hear. This one day there was this huge black guy that was just groovin' to his tunes, cranked up as loud as can be:

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down. I am beautiful, in every single way. Yes words can't bring me down. Ohhh no. So don't you bring me down today..."

Oh you manly man you!! Christina Aguilera is exactly what I thought you would be listening to! Needless to say, some of us on the train had a good laugh at this guy. Good thing his thuggin' lyrics were too loud for him to hear us chuckling at him. GO GO DIRRTY GIRL!! :censor:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 06:23:40 AM by Ryan »
MW2!

Offline Bob

• Administrator
    • MSN Messenger - humpfest@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 08:15:24 PM »
Her assless chaps chap my ass.
Regal Hosting Services http://www.regalhosting.ca - Very Low Cost Web Hosting

Offline Bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 08:16:08 PM »
Her assless chaps chap my ass.
[snapback]1774[/snapback]
And by that I mean I would enjoy having sex with her.

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 08:19:34 PM »
I shall continue to be the post whore...

How about the annoying sons of bitches that are walking through a crowded hall and then suddenly stop dead in their tracks? Leaving poor ol' me to be stuck behind some jackass that deems it necessary to hold up EVERYBODY else behind him.  For the love of god, STEP OUT OF THE WAY BEFORE YOU STOP MOVING YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!!

On another note, I've tried to rassle up a few new members, but I am meeting much resistance with the whole joining bit. Any thoughts?  Threaten them with violence perhaps? You aren't allowed to reply to my question without first posting a rant though. That is all for now...

:eat:  odd...
MW2!

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 08:22:06 PM »
How do I steal a quote from someone with the little box around it?? Anyways, to reply to Bob's sex comment, I do believe she just got married last week. Not that that's ever stopped anyone before I suppose, but just a thought.   :hump:
MW2!

Offline Bob

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 09:06:06 PM »
The easiest way to quote people is click the "Quote" button on their post that you want to quote

Note: not the +Quote button but the Quote button.

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
Things that piss you off
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2005, 09:20:09 PM »
The easiest way to quote people is click the "Quote" button on their post that you want to quote

Note: not the +Quote button but the Quote button.
[snapback]1780[/snapback]

SEXY!! GO GO POST WHORE!!
MW2!