Author Topic: Steve's Night  (Read 5602 times)

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/infamousindustries
Steve's Night
« on: November 17, 2007, 10:45:03 PM »
Steve's Night
Steve's Night is brought to you by Polar Ice Vodka, Glacially Distilled for that smooth esophagal vomit later on.

I wanted to thank you all for coming, seeing the place, hanging out, playing poker, I'll have to join you next time...

Shad and I hit up the liquor store beforehand and I'm thinking, "Vodka yeah, I've been drinking beer and having a desk job, getting a little chunky, Vodka would be awesome."  Grabbed a couple of huge Heinekens as "give up beer completely - yeah right."  Head back to the place starving, so we grabbed some Vermicelli and started watching TV and had my beer.  People start showing up, I grab the vodka - make myself a little Rockstar & Vodka concoction - barely tasting the alcohol, throw like another shot and a half in there.

Practice games over, everyone is there, poker starts, finish drink one, on to drink 2.  I made it to like exactly after bilinds increased, and I bolted for the toilet.  Vermicelli sprayed everywhere, thinking and typing this while still not feeling well at all is triggering the gag reflex in the back of my throat right now.  So immediately after puking, to the best of my recollection, I go RIGHT TO BED.  its like 10:30 - I Think!!

I woke up feeling like the vein in my head pulse and move the pillow lying on my face - the vein is moving the pillow.  Under a pillow, my audio perceptive skills seem to have been heightened, I can hear the blood moving through my head.  I am fully clothed, I am lying sideways along my perfectly made bed, with me on top of it, no blankets on, no sheets.  I get up - see the disaster in the livingroom, start smelling booze drowning out the oxygen emitting from my bamboo plant, and masking the fresh scent of my cinnamon mocha air freshener.

I grab some water, lie down, sleep for 3.25 minutes before bolting for the washroom again.  I'm tasting orange juice, shredded beef, I cannot tell you the last time I had orange juice.  I have sprayed the back corner behind the toilet, against the tub and wall with a concoction of vodka, vermicelli, orange juice and heineken.  I'm up, I'm in the living room going over a mesage that Cole had left on my phone at 7:01am.  "Tell your brother - he can kiss my white ass, this isn't directed to you, but he can kiss my white ass.  Tell him I'm on my way to work, and it SUCKS, I'm almost there.  You don't have to tell him.....This SUCKS..........................(pause) Mehhhh - Such is Life!  Hope I didn't wake you."

I watched some crazy talking dinosaur show where like 25 herbivores were chasing after a T-Rex, and thought to myself, this is a gangfight Michael would be proud of.
I decided, meh, I should be fine, I'll drive Jason home, he's like, "We can get some Cora's."  And I was in like Flynn - as Cole would say - and Cole I did hear another guy say this - we gave you a hard time saying you made it up, but thereyago.

I'm driving, feeling I can do this, made it to 130th to turn across the bridge to get into South Trail.  And there is like 40 cars waiting for this light, it was ridiculous.  We're not moving, I start scrambling around the car, I look over at Jason, "I'm gonna puke."  He's like "What?", I am scrambling, I'm inching up towards the light - STOP - I grab a half-full tupperware container with Craisins in it.  Jason is like "are Craisins gonna prevent puking" - I didn't explain - I opened the lid and hurled inside of it, 2 vomits, 1 dry heave, and I'm driving as the light turns green, I'm wiping my chin.  We pull in - Jason orders a smoothie, apple juice, coffee and water.  I get a smoothie and alot of fruit - I am eying up the washroom entrance the entire meal.  I'm feeling woozy again and must lie down.

We'll see you at the game tonight........stomach willing.

-Steve

This has been a PukeFaceMaess Production MMVII
I'm on Fire - And Now I Think I'm Ready,
To Bust a Move - Check it Out I'm Rockin'Steady

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 12:33:17 AM »
Ha ha ha... atta boy!  

I noticed our bathmat now has some Vermicelli woven into it.  Lol... gross!

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »
Was I at the same place as you?  I do not remember you being that drunk, nor puking.  Very odd.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »
I didn't know either until today... he's a ninja puker.

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
Steve's Night
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 02:18:44 AM »
Hahahaha Ninja Puker - I honestly can't explain it.  It might've been my lunch from Moxie's, or even the Vermicelli - because I honestly did not drink that much and don't/didn't feel drunk, just crazy-ass sick.  Dammit - I'll have to go and get more Craisins.

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 03:02:10 AM »
they only thing I can say is at least you got more than an hour and a half of sleep and didn't have to work all day I got to cranston at like 430 and by the time I was in bed it was pretty well 5 and I had to get up for work at 630 and I thought at one point I was gonna puke and at another I was just going to pass right out serioulsly it was bad up untill 1030 then it was awful it was like time wasn't moving I was ijn the ditch actually labouring and sweating it out a bit or I don't think I would've made it man I am tired I might try and catch an hour or two nap befor soccer but we will see Shad if you see this you should come tonight kaap it real everyone
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
Steve's Night
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 08:43:05 AM »
Oh, but the story continues, apparently, thank-you all for filline me in.  At 11:58pm, apparently mid-coma, and beyond my complete memory, I make an outgoing call to Portugal, and wake an innocent v. pretty girl 8am local? on a Saturday morning to say....................? I have no idea, no recollection, apparently Cole said I was face down, mumbling, and it may have sounded like I was blubbering...could have been, or I was rubbing my 300 thread count pillow sham over my face whilst proceeding to embarrass myself....

Hopefully Cole interrupted me sooner than later.  Wow.  So I slept until 8:00pm... and somehow pulled a decent Tuna Game out of my ass.  Perhaps with all that rest, wow - my tongue is swollen.  I'ma gonna have to have Fido cut my phone off after 11pm, can I work that into a plan? Thanks again participants, I now return you to your original programming.

Offline robinkooyman

• View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 09:57:39 AM »
People who definitely got woken up... not at 8am but 7am because Im the UK time zone = Robin

After a night of drinking all sorts of free port (that stuff is 20%)... ouch

Offline enndogger

• View Profile
    • http://www.bovineexperience.ca
Steve's Night
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 04:46:47 PM »
That's f'd up Steve.  I had no idea.  You must be a quiet puker... did you blow it out your nose to muffle the noise?  I didn't hear a thing lol.

That explains why you were such a disaster playing poker .... but thanks for re-buying 12 times.

I really had no idea, lol.  Good story though.

Offline Jaron

• View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
I had no idea either! You must be a ninja puker...I must say Steve, you continue to impress...

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 07:12:16 PM »
Good thing Robin is a good sport.  I think the revenge on Steve will be the phone bill though.

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • MSN Messenger - ryankeirstead@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 05:41:59 AM »
I bet the connection alone cost $20+
MW2!

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
Steve's Night
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 02:12:35 AM »
Yeah...the love connection! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
Steve's Night
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 03:00:14 AM »
Hahahahahahahahaha -
That is what I dialed later - and that was more expensive.