Author Topic: Stuff to do before you die  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
Stuff to do before you die
« on: August 01, 2006, 04:40:34 PM »
What would you guys do if you happened to find out that you have cancer / the HIV / Gingivitis, and you only had a month or two to live?  And just for fun lets say you won the lottery the same day.

Top things for me:

Do every drug I could get my hands on… I figure it won’t matter if I fry my brain if I’ll be dieing anyways.  I’d want to see just how fucked up I could get… I’m talking forgetting how to speak, out of this world, shitting my pants kinda fucked up.  Then I’d go and drive my car around for fun.

Go on a bender like the world has never seen.  At least a good part of my last months would be spent going on a crazy shit stomping bender.  I’d likely not remember much so I’d pay a film crew to follow me and whoever decided to come with me.  I’d want to hit all of the good party spots in the world.  I’d party harder than a rock star… every hotel I’d stay at I’d rent at least two rooms so I would use the fire axe to hack a hole trough the wall from one to the other.  I would aim to be the biggest drunken ignorant bastard ever… because I’m dieing so I’m allowed to be bitter.  I would fight any hotel staffer that even looked at me the wrong way.  One room would be emptied of furniture from being thrown into the pool.  I’d also make sure to set fire to the curtains multiple times.  I’d pay for all my friends and also lots of hot girls to come on the adventure so I would have a drunken rowdy entourage everywhere I went.  I would try hard to drink enough to not be able to know what city/country I was in.  I’d buy some crappy houses too and throw the biggest parties ever and then just burn them down at the end of the night.

Blow lots of shit up!  Likely on my drunken bender in would I would end up in some 3rd world fiefdom or some Eastern European Stalinist countries.  There I would bribe the military to give me tanks and guns and bombs.  Then I would go on a rampage destroying everything in my path with reckless abandon.  The ruler of that country wouldn’t care because I would pay him a bunch of money.  I think I’d really like to take out an old apartment block… that’d be fun!  

Play Russian Roulette in some backroom shit hole club!  

And if that didn’t finish me off I would go skydiving naked with no chute.  I would try to land my body on the hood of a minivan.  Then I could permanently scar some children.

Ya, that’s about it… what about you guys?

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 06:44:10 PM »
I think I would take that money and invest it towards world peace.

Just kidding, I'd come with Shad.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 06:44:40 PM by Drew »
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.

Offline RKSS

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:57:32 PM »
Id have my way with mikes sister for the last time, and this time it would involve a baseball bat.