Author Topic: The Adventures of Colezy and Jacki  (Read 6910 times)

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • MSN Messenger - mikegoodwin@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Adventures of Colezy and Jacki
« on: October 06, 2006, 06:39:47 PM »
hola amigos
well I am curretnly half way down the Baja peninsula at a place called Guerro Negro it is hot we have not found many good surf spots but have managed to camp on the beach everyday (all 4 of them)since arivving in Mexico the car (contrary to what you all thought) is running very well and has made down many of the dirt roads and sand tracks to the beach and everywhere else we have not run into any banditos yet but I have bought a very large machette just in case my phone no longer works but i recieved a few mwssages thank you Karol and I will be careful and Senor Badwin when we do settle we shall let you know and shelter you if you plans to flee the country work out driving through Tijuana is absolutly insane at first I was stuck in a traffic circle for like 20 trips aroud till I figured out honk and go and hope for the best is the only way to drive plus lanes mean nothing if there is a 1 lane offramp and 3 cars will fit then 3 cars will go sometimes fourand when the ramp narrows again honk you horn giver and hope for the best but now that we are out of the city driving is better I stopped to lend a mexican a socket tochange his tire and he was so grateful we left with 2 pounds of the best grapes I have ever tasted and he tried to buy us diner he said he had been there for hours trying to flagh people down and it was close to dark so he was very happy anywase my time is runninfg out please forward this to Karol and anyone else I have missed out oh yeah badwin as well if I have missed you and you would like to be added or want to be taken off plz email me back and hello Caroline Natalie Dave JImbo Robyn Andrea Lynda and all the others I have not talked to in agaes
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 10:10:07 PM by Bob »
Only Jack Van Impe can save us now... PRAISE HIM!

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 11:25:42 PM »
Ha ha ha... I just have the funniest mental picture of a 6'7" redhead driving through Mexico sticking out ike a sore thumb.

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/infamousindustries
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 04:26:54 AM »
A ridiculously long sentence, even lacking the final punctuation.
I'm on Fire - And Now I Think I'm Ready,
To Bust a Move - Check it Out I'm Rockin'Steady

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 08:13:17 AM »
someone should write a book about that man and his punctuation. I sure do miss his firey red ass

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 07:08:42 PM »
I just got this from Jackie today:

Hey Everyone, Well the last week of our trip has been absolutely amazing.  We spent 3 or 4 days in a place called Bahia Concepion or conception bay.  If ever you are on the Sea of Cortez side of the Baja I strongly recommend checking out this bay.  The sunsets and snorkelling were fabulous as well as we were able to camp on the beach in a fairly secluded area (only us and the people we were travelling with were on our beach) for only $ 5.00 a day.  Enough cant be said to describe this gorgeous area.  After leaving Conception Bay we drove to Lorreto but found the beaches and campgrounds to be highly overrated so we left that afternoon and drove to San Juanico aka Scorpio Bay.  This is by far my favorite place yet.  We are back on the pacific side so the water is cooler, the weather is much less humid and there is amazing surfing.  People are here from all over, and all claim that this is one of the best spots in Mexico for surfing.  Cole and   I spent 3 hours so far today surfing and will still go out this afternoon for another.  I am strating to get on waves more regularily and had numerous locals (most from california that have moved here for the surfing) give me pointers.  Everyone we have encountered for the duration of the trip so far have been super nice and helpful.  We are still struggling to learn spanish but are making vast improvements everyday.  Anyways I am going to get going, I think we are spending at least a week here and then off to Todos Santos for a new surf spot.  I hope everything is going great with everyone.

Offline Jaron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 07:53:16 PM »
Is it wrong to hate them a little bit?????

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 08:20:24 PM »
no, I can't think of many things i'd rather be doing than sitting at home reading about comparative politics.... oh wait, ya, i'd rather be in Mexico

Offline Jaron

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »
I don't know man, comparative politics sounds pretty sweet!!!

Offline Alston

• View Profile
    • http://
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 01:41:47 AM »
I miss Cole and Tom
Monkeys in the Bed

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/infamousindustries
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
Oh punctuation, thank you Jackie, thank you, it all makes sense.
I'm on Fire - And Now I Think I'm Ready,
To Bust a Move - Check it Out I'm Rockin'Steady

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 07:25:37 PM »
well for starters fuck you Steve j/k
we saw two turantulas one right out side the womens washroom (yeah I hang out there alot) and the other one was absolute massive I saw just by moonlihght while driving it was giant anywho we are still in scorpion bay surf has died down a little but it is still a beautiful place and in mexico the sell like a liter of distilled sugarcane spirts (26%alc by vol) for a whopping 20 pesos thats 2 dollars folks I love mexico but I sure could go for  a good spliff right about now 16days and counting <sigh> life is tough
adios amigo's
Dude
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »
were we lived for a week
and our awsome of road car no it didnçt get stuck and we still have our oil pan
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »
what you jerks don´t reply or what
sooo spent the last day sick as shit even the water I drink comes straight out of my ass in like 2 minutes it was absolutly awful and I sharted in my pants thats right I said it I sharted in my pants
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 07:55:14 PM »
We don't judge at the gongshow. Did you wash the pants and keep them? I would recomend you not tell people you meet that you shit your pants.

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
Why wash them, just turn them inside out and it will dry and flake off at some point.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.