Author Topic: Loser Pissed  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/infamousindustries
Loser Pissed
« on: May 17, 2005, 06:39:29 AM »
This was an e-mail that I sent out after Neals birthday, I was asked to post this for others to enjoy as I can't wait to get loser pissed again, all of these are true stories that evolved out of Bermuda Shorts Day or Neals' Birthday

If you look up the Funk&Stoy&Lastiwka&Maess&Shannon&Maxwell&Wagnall definition of loser drunk, it will be described as follows:

loser pissed  (lzr pst)  adjective

1) Delirious with or as if with strong drink; intoxicated so badly that one thinks he/she may be able to defy gravity perhaps say off the roof of large suburbanite SUV type vehicles.

2) Delirious with or as if with strong drink; intoxicated so badly that one may lose all internal organs as they are attracted to linoleum or tile floor through the esophagus as an root of exit with the least resistance.

3) Delirious with or as if with strong drink; intoxicated so badly that one may lose its perception to the point where the distance between a bottle and one's face.  Such a loser pissed state may result in tooth loss and emergency surgery by care of pliers.

and lastly the final entry is:

4) Delirious with or as if with strong drink; intoxicated so badly that one may lose all motor functions and bowel control to the extent that one may need to find rest in the common street planter and may require the use of a diaper.  

Diaper (This one is real http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=diaper
(d-pr, dpr) noun
A folded piece of absorbent material, such as paper or cloth, that is placed between a baby's legs and fastened at the waist to contain excretions.
A similar piece of material, worn by incontinent adults

Happy Birthday Neal!!!  I hope to take all your money soon in another poker match.

-Steve
I'm on Fire - And Now I Think I'm Ready,
To Bust a Move - Check it Out I'm Rockin'Steady