Author Topic: The Thread Dedicated to Cole  (Read 64782 times)

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • MSN Messenger - ryankeirstead@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Thread Dedicated to Cole
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2006, 05:08:07 AM »
My quick summary:

Mike was being a douchebag at the pub in the Dome, I forget the name of that place though.  So anyway, he and Cole started to scrap with each other, and the security guys through us out. It was pretty funny shit. Bob didn't realize why we left until much, much later.  I know my hand was bleeding slightly after Mike and the ogre Cole jumped on top of me, that wasn't so much fun. Not sure if there was any other blood around.  The slaping in the face came at Limericks, I was fortunate not to be a part of it. Andrew, Bob, Mike, and Colezy sat at a table, and one person slapped the guy next to him, he in turn slapped the next guy, and on around the table they went - multiple times...  The cecil was on the way to Cole's house, apparently they thought they needed more to drink. Ya, right guys. And Mike successfully managed to drop one beer on the way to the train, 2 at the dome, and the previously mentioned ones at Cole's.  That concludes the events that Bob mentioned, but don't you worry, there were plenty more.

LEEEEEEEEEETTTTT'SSSSSS GOOOOO ROUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHNNNNNEEEEEECCCCCCCCCKKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MW2!

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2006, 05:44:48 AM »
Well Thadious I met Badwin Babby Ryan and the other Andrew around 745 too attend the roughnecks game they were all quite drunk and I had only had time too pound a couple quick gins into me while walking to the saddledome Badwin desides too urinate in the flyover walk way thingy inside the big4 thing we buy 6 beer mike spills one 30 seconds later buy 2 more 2 minutes later Mikal spills one on to the guys shoes in front of us we drink carry on and chant "lets go roughnecks" loudly and drunkenly till we piss off everybody around us still we managed to start the wave we gown down too duttons in the saddledome chug a bunch of double gins  I claim that a bunch of built 30yr olds in suits with playoff rings are "assholes" so Badwin gets in the middle of the makes the all back off a little and makes every last one of them shakes his hands there was like 8 of them Mike and I chug some more gins I think he spills another we start fighting each other than we get kicked out so Mike protests lyeing on the ground right in fgront of duttons till about 5 bouncers come and one talks him out of it we all take a cabby to limericks Badwinn and I go to outlaws and and boogy down for a bit and head to Limericks too find Jaclyn working and Bab Ryan and Andrew chanting "lets go roughnecks" Mikal knocks over and breaks 2 more full glasses of Beer we start going around the table slapping each other very hard in the face in a circle (we made it around a good 15 or 20 times) Jaclie gets off we leave thecab we call drives past us because we are tackeling and Mike and I are fist fighting infront of Limericks we finally get another cab he takes Babby Badwin Jaclyn and I to my place when I ask him to take us to a liquor store we wind up at the Cecil around 1:50am I buy a shitload of booze we get back Babby passes out on the couch in a ball (see above) and Badwin needs a bit of privacy for a phone call so he curls up in our  tiny frnt hall closet full of ski boots and suitcases and shuts the door he then finished his phone call and built himself a little nest and fell asleep I woke him up got him a foamie folded out the futon and they didn't drink a drop we whent to bed Mikal and Babby made gay love in our living room and we woke up in the morning had breakfast at Sam's and collectivly brought up and remeberd the nights events oh yeah Badwin lost his jacket when we got kicked out of duttons and knocked over and spilled a wine glass between coming out of the closet and going to the foamie...........
ahhhhh all this and not a single period or comma
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »
And the strange part is Cole, after all of your posts, I have actually learned how to read your writing. I input my own commas and such without even thinking about it. Keep up the good work my friend. Until next time....

LET'S GO ROUGHNECKS!!!!
MW2!

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • http://thestompinggrounds.tripod.com
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2006, 06:38:55 AM »
Sweeet, wish I was there... I'm pretty sure I could have knocked over a few peoples drinks as well.  I'm also very impressed with the extensive write ups!  See you all on the 27th; that's when I'm coming home.  We should start some trouble.

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 04:18:12 PM »
I'm home on the 26th.  What a nice surprise.  Hopefully these pansy can drink two days in a row for us eh Shad?

Oh...and the reference in Cole's post to "the other Andrew" brought a tear to my eye.  They remember me and I'm number 1!!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • MSN Messenger - mikegoodwin@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2006, 03:57:24 AM »
This is my formal apology for my behaviour on Saturday April 15th. I was heavily intoxicated and completely irrational. Although I do not regret anything, I do need to look to the future, and for that reason I am retiring from drinking.

1 lost jacket and 110 dollars spent, nearly fighting 30 year old well built brutes, protesting and falling asleep in a closet is where I draw the line.

Please accept my resignation effective immidiately. It has been a blast, but I am finished.  I am leaving on a high not and I think we all can look back fondly.

Yours truly

Michael Goodwin
Only Jack Van Impe can save us now... PRAISE HIM!

Offline Aquabat

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/infamousindustries
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2006, 04:33:32 AM »
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]It has been a blast, but I am finished. I am leaving on a high not[e] and I think we all can look back fondly.[/quote]

It sounds like a high note, thanks for the description of the night boys!!!

Mike to celebrate your intimidativeness, you wanna grab a beer?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 12:02:24 AM by Aquabat »
I'm on Fire - And Now I Think I'm Ready,
To Bust a Move - Check it Out I'm Rockin'Steady

Offline Ryan

• Space Cowboys
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2006, 05:16:21 AM »
Lol, Mike, you are so full of shit.  We will be back at it again on Wednesday, and you know it!
MW2!

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2006, 07:30:23 PM »
Micheal if this is true I do belive it is time for another fist fight
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Colezy

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 03:26:03 AM »
it is 924 I am drunk sunburnt and think you all have bad attitudes ecspeacialy shad what the fuck shad lead us all on like your coming back to to calgary soon what the fuck i don't belive in nothing anymore man
GIGGIDY GIGGIDY

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2006, 04:08:41 AM »
Dude... it sucks I know... do you think I wanna be stuck up here all summer!!!  Thanks for the message last night by the way.  Ha ha ha.  We can have a heart to heart about this when I get home on the 27th.

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
By heart to heart I am assuming you two me dick to ass. Queers

Offline Skywalker

• Village Drunks
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 06:25:29 PM »
How'd you know the secrect code?

Offline Drew

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.humpfest.ca
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2006, 06:26:53 PM »
*Inserts obligatory and overused Brokeback joke*
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some death to defy.

Offline Mikal

• A-Team
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2006, 08:30:40 PM »
You both dsgust me.